Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always make sure that it is with me, this is not because of the reason that I feel need of it rather I love to keep it with me
  • The quality of the product has gone beyond my expectations for the product that is why I believe the price of product is reasonably good and it is not an unusual amount to pay for this class of quality product

• by Awn Muhammad

If you want to turn your eye into wonderful speculation then Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadows are a heavenly collection of different shades of eye shadows. It is packed into weighted compacts which has hinge on one side to open it easily with a mirror inside. Deluxe Eye Shadow is a product which delivers intense range of shades and it blends easily and beautifully with velvety and smooth texture.

It has long-lasting effect as it will not fade away easily and quickly and generally it stays for quite longer. Whenever

I applied it on my eyelids, results come out to be dramatic.

Everybody, who saw me, asked me for this shinning look of my eyes. Its subtle details speak out loud and people can’t resist asking about it.

Be careful while applying it as a little more cream applied will make a look bad. If you are a neutral girl then go for some other product as all shades are bright and give vibrant look as said by Urban decay Deluxe.

It works well even without the base but ...

• I will not suggest using eyeshadows without the base. The thing which I liked about it is the color which it delivers; it is the same which appears on the lid at the time of purchase.

It never got lighter or darker after being applied over skin. It remains the same.

It can be applied with any fine eye shadow brush to realize the desired results. It can be used wet or dry.

In either way it performs well. It is portable, whenever I have to go out, I

keep it in my purse but I never felt the need to apply it again after being applied once before leaving house.

I always make sure that it is with me, this is not because of the reason that I feel need of it rather I love to keep it with me. The quality of the product has gone beyond my expectations for the product that is why I believe the price of product is reasonably good and it is not an unusual amount to pay for this class of quality product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312091250810530/k2311a092/9.2.10