Pomeranian dog  » Pets  »
  • I would highly recommend a pomeranian to anyone interested in a new dog

• by Holly
      Pomeranians are a very good dog to have around. they are small and friendly, and very sweet.

They are very hairy so you must expect a good deal of hair if you own one.

Pomeranians can be a little tempermental, so you do have to be careful around young kids with them.

The pomeranian I have doesn’t like it if my two year old messes with her too ...

• much, and she has been known to yip and bite if harrassed.

They are excellent watchdogs, though.

They bark at the slightest noise! My pomeranian is louder and fiercer sometimes than my labrador.

A

burglar would not get into your house with one of these dogs at your side! You would know they were there in a flash.

I would highly recommend a pomeranian to anyone interested in a new dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29602125080428/k2311a026/2.6.07