Anti- Stress Microwaveable Neck Pillow  » Health  »
  • Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow was basically a ‘u’ shaped pillow filled with flax seeds, chamomile and lavender which when heated helped in enhancing the physical benefits by offering a relaxing experience
  • But when I did wrap this neck pillow- it felt just amazing
  • Since this neck pillow was equipped with a 100% machine washable cover, it made it quite convenient for me to also keep it hygienically clean

• by rm002

Sitting for long hours in front of the computer or even while I was travelling left me with a severe neck pain. Though the pain surfaced mainly around my neck and shoulder area- it did make my whole body tired and stressed. In fact sometimes my pain would become so severe that I would find it rather difficult to even move my neck. This would make feel quite frustrated and irritated. So when my husband gifted me this neck pillow called Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow – I was just thrilled.

Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow was basically a ‘u’ shaped pillow filled with flax seeds, chamomile and lavender which when heated helped in enhancing the physical benefits by offering a relaxing experience. Since I had been using

various hot/ cold therapy products earlier and was quite satisfied with the results, this neck pillow indeed gave me some hope of helping deal with my neck pain.

When I tried heating it for the first time- I was rather amazed. This neck pillow heated up rather quickly than the other heat therapy products I had used. In fact I could not use it for sometime on my neck initially and required to allow it to cool for some time. But when I did wrap this neck pillow- it felt just amazing.

Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow enfolded me in a comforting embrace and just made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable. The moist heat generating from this pillow felt so soothing on my tired and sore neck and ...

• shoulder muscles – that I loved every minute of being in it. After having treated myself with this neck pillow for just 10- 15 minutes- I completely felt refreshed and energized. The pain in both my neck and shoulders had considerable reduced and this itself gave me a great sense of relief.

Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow indeed proved to me just fantastic. What I really liked about this neck pillow was the fact that apart from being ergonomically designed to gently around the neck, this neck pillow with special stress reliving aroma therapeutic blend of herbal essence helped in completely calming down my whole body and me feel peaceful . I just loved this whole feeling and only looked forward for using it again and again.

Since this neck pillow was equipped with a 100% machine washable cover, it made it quite convenient for me to also keep it hygienically clean. The only feature that I quite really didn’t like about this neck pillow was the fact that this neck pillow felt a little heavy on my neck especially if I was sitting without a back support. The weight of the pillow didn’t feel much if I wore it while sleeping or while sitting on a chair with a head rest, but otherwise this neck pillow did feel a little uncomfortable while wearing it.

A simple and effective solution to neck and shoulder pain- Anti- stress microwaveable neck pillow according to me is perfect solution to calm both mind and body in rather easy and safe way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341091250601030/k2311a091/9.1.10