Murad Youth Builder Collagen Dietary Supplement  » Health  »
  • There came a time when I noticed some strange irregularities showing in the quality of my skin
  • Upon poring the product’s label, I figured majority of the pill’s constituents is made up of Vitamin C, besides its anti-aging property, so I decided to make it my daily supplement
  • I believe it possibly helped improve my backne as well
  • Based on the positive experience I had with this product, I recommend it

• by jhunie

There came a time when I noticed some strange irregularities showing in the quality of my skin. My skin terribly felt rough and dry. What’s more embarrassing were the list of skin problems I was facing then, occasional acne flare ups, an itchy scalp and very weird rashes on my elbows that would itch up when I forget to moisturize my skin. I asked my dermatologist about it and suggested the rashes should be gone, provided I increase my intake of vitamin C. I followed her advice, yet the rashes seemed to get worse. The texture of my skin was horrible. The clusters of tiny bumpy rashes had spread to my forehands. I applied topical creams and for a time, the rashes felt shrunken. But as soon as I stop, they would recur back. My mom bought me Murad’s Youth Builder which is a collagen health supplement. Upon poring the product’s label, I figured majority of the pill’s constituents is made up of Vitamin C,

besides its anti-aging property, so I decided to make it my daily supplement.

Murad’s youth builder was among the few cosmeceutical supplements I had tried, aside from Dr. Perricone’s popular cocktails of beauty supplements. My affair with this supplement lasted almost 3 months only. The first 2 months didn’t show immediate results, I was just holding on to the supplement because of its nutritional nutrients. I arrived at the third month with no definite impression of the collagen tablet. Just as I was about to consume the entire bottle, I started noticing the desirable change in the texture of my skin. My bumpy rashes were going away. My itchy scalp abated and the post-acne spots in my face were healing fast. I believe it possibly helped improve my backne as well. I was tremendously glad to get rid of the scratching fits on my skin. I don’t really find anti-aging a very pressing concern at that time but my body felt toned and the dry weather ceased ...

• to affect the once low moisture levels of my skin.

The tablet is big and very solid. It’s uncomfortable to swallow, all the more, considering the bottle indicates a dosage of 4 tablets a day, in which 2 tablets are taken for the morning and another 2 for the evening. I stopped taking other supplements at that period because a tablet already encompasses the regular nutrients I usually take daily, such as vitamin A, C, E and the other trace nutrients of glucosamine, grape seed extract, etc for the skin. It’s a heavy dosage. I followed the instruction straight for a week. I was worried of the potential adverse reactions it might cause to my liver so I reduced the dose to twice daily. I told my doctor about it and she said it’s okay to take it moderately.

Each of the tablets has this pigmented quality identical to common multivitamins and regardless of its size, it doesn’t leave a strong taste on the palate. It’s best to take the supplement

after meals. I’m guilty of skipping breakfast so I usually take the tablet after lunch. While there were no stark improvements in my physical agility, I didn’t feel tired and my lower limbs didn’t have the occasional muscle strains. I guess it was more than enough to sustain my immune system despite the pestering skin problems I was experiencing externally. Internally however, I was in good shape and never had a bout of flu. I don’t think it had a direct effect to my appetite.

A large bottle of the supplement supplies a generous 120 tablets but if the suggested dose is to be met, it’s likely to get consumed in a month. I was able to stretch it for a few months though. It’s priced at 40 dollars. Based on the positive experience I had with this product, I recommend it. It improves the condition of the skin while keeping a sound body. Perhaps, it makes a good fusion of beauty and health, both internally and externally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341091250531030/k2311a091/9.1.10