Wendy’s Baconator Burger  » Food  »
  • For my husband, I think one order of this burger will do, but half can also do the job pretty well

• by dzzy21rn

There are times when I want to pig out and I usually take my husband with me. One day when we were walking around the mall we saw the nearest Wendy’s restaurant and so we decided to grab a bite of their famous Baconator. The Baconator costs around $4 and it has double patties of beef burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and bacon.

A meal costs around $6 with biggie fries and a biggie sized

coke.

I love the Wendy’s line of burgers.

They truly do not fail and the flavor of the beef is very good. The smell of the beef is very fresh.

There are a lot of local fast food joints here that sells their own line of burgers but the taste is so much different from the Wendy’s burgers. I do not know but maybe it is the oil that they deep fry the bacon and the ...

• burgers in? The beef burger patties are about 0.

5 inch thick each. Imagine that being one on topped on the other! The bread that they use are great too, but not as great as the Brothers Burgers’ oatmeal bread.

Their bacon is very tasty too. Whenever I eat a single order of the Baconator burger, I usually cut it in half and share it with someone.

Normally that someone would be my husband

because he loves it too. The Baconator burger is somewhat a cross of the McDonald’s Big Mac (without the extra bread) and the Wendy’s Bacon Mushroom Melt.

For a petite person like me I only need half of this burger and I would be very full already. For my husband, I think one order of this burger will do, but half can also do the job pretty well.

The price is okay and it is truly worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271091250381030/k2311a091/9.1.10