Cream-O Chocolate Cookies  » Food  »
  • I like it because compared to Oreos, these cookies are not too sweet and tastes more chocolaty

• by dzzy21rn

When I usually work long shifts, I do not have time to sit down and eat a full lunch or meal. It really gets to me and sometimes in the middle of working, my head aches already and I feel that I am running low on sugar and I cannot think straight anymore. Good thing when I got home my sister in law bought a huge pack of Cream-O chocolate biscuits and she told me

to get some to bring with me to work.

A huge pack costs around Php 60, and it holds about 20 packs of 3-piece each of chocolate biscuits. Pretty cheap for something that tastes good. These chocolate biscuits are almost comparable to Oreo cookies, only these are cheaper and not too sweet. I like it because compared to Oreos, these cookies are not too sweet and tastes more chocolaty. It also has vanilla filling between chocolate ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271091250371030/k2311a091/9.1.10