Grandessa Signature Frozen Fruit Bars Strawberry  » Food  »
  • Grandessa Signature Frozen Fruit Bars Strawberry aren't the best
  • Without them, I think the frozen fruit bars would've tasted about the same
  • I finished the box that cost just under two dollars, but I can't see myself developing a craving for these frozen fruit bars again

• by CirclingCanvas

Grandessa Signature Frozen Fruit Bars Strawberry aren’t the best. I kind of expected more from the frozen fruit bars because the packaging stated that they were all natural and filled with real strawberries.

When I took a bite into one of these frozen fruit bars though, what I got was just something that had a mildly satisfying strawberry flavor.

I certainly wasn’t blown away by the strawberry flavoring.

There were indeed real strawberry pieces within the frozen treat, but they weren’t

very sweet and they weren’t overly flavorful.

Without them, I think the frozen fruit bars would’ve tasted about the same.

Still, it was better that they were there than not because they offered a slightly different texture since they were first crunchy due to being frozen, but then, a bit soft.

The frozen fruit bars come on popsicle sticks.

They’re about as long and perhaps a bit wider than the typical chocolate and vanilla ice cream sandwich.

They are enjoyable, to ...

• an extent, but I’ve had richer and tastier frozen fruit treats, namely the Del Monte Fruit Chillers Sorbet Arctic Strawberry.

I finished the box that cost just under two dollars, but I can’t see myself developing a craving for these frozen fruit bars again.

Anything cold will taste at least somewhat good when it’s over a hundred degrees outside, but the strawberry flavoring didn’t cause me to go wild over these frozen fruit bars.

They were a pleasant treat to have

after dinner as they weren’t too heavy on the stomach at all and they were at least a little sweet, but I have other frozen strawberry treats that I would prefer to have over these.

I feel that a “6″ is a fair score since while the frozen fruit bars didn’t impress me, they still satisfied me to an extent and they were certainly edible, and I feel they were worth the two dollars, which isn’t much for a frozen fruit treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271091250200930/k2311a091/9.1.10