sfimg.com
  • This is the best affiliate program I have come across on the web
  • What really impressed me most was how the name and e-mail address of the person who refered to the program was revealed to me from the letter of the president, Mr Carson

• by jaycee
      This is the best affiliate program I have come across on the web. Compared to many other affiliate programs, SFI gives you, an opportunity to grow your business even if you are a newbie.

And the setting up of this is totally
      free.

Unlike the impersonal sites I have seen in my search for affiliate programs, the people behind the organization have nothing to hide.

Gery Carson, the president, and other members of SFI have their pictures on the site as well.

Looking at the ...

• whole pages on the site, you find that they are all secure.

What really impressed me most was how the name and e-mail address of the person who refered to the program was revealed to me from the letter of the president, Mr Carson.

Once you take the “smart start” step, you become an SFI affiliate and are on your way to becoming an executive affiliate or EA.

you start earning commissions each month and you get SFI`s products at wholesale price.

Your commissions can also increase from 30% to 60%.

sfimg.com
    Ramdoss says :

is this site sfimg.com authentic or spam ?

Marg says :

Officially I wouldn’t say it’s a scam, but due to the fees it’s almost impossible to make enough money to make it worth the time. You’re earning based on commission which is a tricky proposition.

D G DAMODARA RAO says :

how to earn here

Marg says :

You will have to make money based on commissions. There is no guarantee that you’ll make money at all. You have to sell products and services. However, I used it and I’ll say it’s fairly difficult to make money there. The commissions vary depending on the product, but they are relatively small. The products are not too popular so it’s doubtful that you can sell enough to make it worth the time.

D G DAMODARA RAO says :

hey

Ingrid says :

I do not think this is a good program, why do I have to buy something in order to make money?????????????

Marg says :

I would agree with this. This is more of a business and not a job. I’ve tested this and it’s almost impossible to make enough money to cover the fees. I would recommend against using it.

Peter says :

SFIMG.com is not rated at topseos.com as top affiliate website

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20602125020328/k2311a026/2.6.07