Kwik ‘n Fresh Aluminum Foil  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • It's an off-brand that unfortunately is also off when it comes to mimicking the quality that Reynolds Aluminum Foil is known for
  • I wouldn't say the aluminum foil gets super hot, but it's definitely not as resistant to heat as Reynolds Aluminum Foil is
  • I also didn't pay as much for this off-brand as I did for the name brand, as it cost me two dollars and thirty cents as opposed to me having to pay over two dollars and sixty cents for the Reynolds Aluminum Foil
  • The aluminum foil gets hotter than it should, and that's a problem that I normally don't have with aluminum foil

• by CirclingCanvas

Kwik ‘n Fresh Aluminum Foil is not a product that lives up to the quality aluminum foil that is made by Reynolds. It’s an off-brand that unfortunately is also off when it comes to mimicking the quality that Reynolds Aluminum Foil is known for. One of the major reasons I use Reynolds Aluminum Foil is because it doesn’t get hot to the touch. It can be in a hot oven for countless minutes, and the stuff just doesn’t get so warm that it can’t be touched. That makes Reynolds Aluminum Foil easy to cook with, because after

all, I don’t want to end up with painful burn marks on my fingers. With Kwik ‘n Fresh Aluminum Foil, the foil does get warm to the touch, and because it gets warm to the touch, I have to handle it with oven mitts. I wouldn’t say the aluminum foil gets super hot, but it’s definitely not as resistant to heat as Reynolds Aluminum Foil is.

What this product doesn’t emulate well in regards to Reynolds Aluminum Foil is the fact that certain foods will stick to the aluminum foil, like hash brown patties or corn dogs or ...

• French Fries. Stuff sticks, and getting the stuff unstuck while handling warm aluminum foil can be a hassle and a headache I don’t need or want when fixing something to eat in the oven. On the upside, the aluminum foil seems to be just as strong and durable as the Reynolds Aluminum Foil, so I never had to worry about the aluminum foil tearing easily or snapping in half. Also, seventy-five square feet of aluminum foil came in the box, so the one box lasted me quite awhile. I also didn’t pay as much for this off-brand
        as I did for the name brand, as it cost me two dollars and thirty cents as opposed to me having to pay over two dollars and sixty cents for the Reynolds Aluminum Foil.

The price and quantity are both attractive, but the quality just doesn’t quite measure up to that of Reynolds. The aluminum foil gets hotter than it should, and that’s a problem that I normally don’t have with aluminum foil. Off-brands, when it comes to aluminum foil, just can’t seem to compete with Reynolds’ product. For the above reasons, I’m rating this aluminum foil a “4″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531091250180930/k2311a091/9.1.10