Danskin Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • So when I found Danskin Waist Trimmer online, I thought of buying it
  • It cost me $10 when I purchased it online
  • I wore it everyday for 2 hours for 3 months, and my experience with it was pleasant
  • It can be used for as long as you like, but I recommend you using it twice a day and for 30 minutes
  • After 3 months, I noticed big improvements around my waist area because it was thinner than before

• by aaa201558

There was a time when I saw my stomach bulging. Due to a busy schedule, exercising was the least of my options and so I was a bit desperate. I wanted to take the extra weight off but I did not want to take pills and medicines. So when I found Danskin Waist Trimmer online, I thought of buying it. Waist trimmers are nothing new, but because it has positive reviews, I thought it might be a good buy.

I tried it for 3 months from January to March 2010. It cost me $10 when I purchased it online . The

product was mailed to me in just a matter of 15 days. It was wrapped without any defect and damage, and the product was actually in good shape.

Danskin Waist Trimmer is a waist trimmer made by Danskin. You are supposed to wear it around your waist to help you lose the extra fat which is there. I wore it everyday for 2 hours for 3 months, and my experience with it was pleasant.

While it may look like a regular waist trimmer that can be bought from a store, what makes it different is how it’s made - it is made ...

• of neoprene, which makes it tough against any damage, tears and rips. In fact, it is a durable product that is not easy to be torn apart even if you try to, and because it is a tough product, it makes it long lasting. But it is comfortable to wear. In fact, it feels a little thick but not too thick, and a little soft and not rubbery on the surface. It feels comfortable that you can wear it under your clothes whatever you are doing.

It innovatively makes sure that you really lose those pounds, not just making your stomach tight.

When I wear it, I can feel as if something were going on around my waist and in my stomach - as if something were being burned. You can wear it anytime, anywhere, even under your clothes. It can be used for as long as you like, but I recommend you using it twice a day and for 30 minutes.

After 3 months, I noticed big improvements around my waist area because it was thinner than before. The bulges were gone, and most of all, it helped me lose them effortlessly. After 3 months, this product was still in excellent shape without any tears.

Danskin Waist Trimmer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341091250030930/k2311a091/9.1.10