Bejewelled App for IPhone  » Games  »
  • Although I like to play games on it and everything about my IPhone is a lot of fun, there is plenty of Free Apps which are lots of fun
  • This game cost me £2.79 and was worth it
  • There is another one which I think links to Facebook and not sure if you play against someone and it updates your scored on Facebook as i've never played this way

• by leeanne160480

This is 1 of the few Apps that i’ve paid for for my IPhone. Although I like to play games on it and everything about my IPhone is a lot of fun, there is plenty of Free Apps which are lots of fun.

I had heard of Bejewelled before but never bothered about it. Anytime I went on Facebook I saw that people had got high scores, but i’ve got more things to do online other than play games. It was only when I was flying to New York and I was playing about with my tv screen in front of me, when I went to the Games part I saw Bejewelled and had a go. Then I saw what the fuss was about. It is exactly

my kind of game.

Anyone who remembers the Sega Game Collums then it is similar. The idea of it is that you get different coloured Jewels and you have to match 3 of the same coloured Jewels in a straight line either up the way or along the way. When you match them then you get points and that row disappears. If you match 3 of them you get 100 points, if you match 4 you earn points and the Jewels disappear but kind of explode and take out Jewels either side of the row you have matched and you get extra points. If you get 5 in a row then you will get a shiny silver orb kind of thing and if you move this to a ...

• coloured Jewel on any side of this orb then it will remove all that colour of Jewel in the game and you will earn points for that.

To play this you just move the coloured Jewels either side so to kind of switch them about and make a row. This game takes up the whole IPhone screen and it easy to use. The levels in this are a decent lenght and there is a green bar at the bottom of the screen that will show you how far up the level you are.

This game cost me £2.79 and was worth it. It is available on IPhone and IPod through the Apps store and downloads in about 2 minutes.

YOu can play the standard game which will keep going until

you run out of moves and then it is game over as there is no moves that will result in a match of at least 3 Jewels. you can play endless which keeps going. Not sure how they can guarentee that you won’t run out of moves. This is the 1 i’m currently playing and i’m up to level 65. It starts from where you left off as well so it probably will keep on going. There is another one which I think links to Facebook and not sure if you play against someone and it updates your scored on Facebook as i’ve never played this way.

A great fun game to play that can be challenging but not too much and is just my kind of game.

Azriel says :

I knew Bejeweled as a PC game and well It was one of the few games I go online and play to as well whenever I have the chance. I like how great this game was until more mobile apps have surfaced But really Bejeweled probably is the mother of candy crush and the likes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281091249900930/k2311a091/9.1.10