Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer  » Health  »
  • I bought the Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer for $10 online
  • The product is very long lasting because it has no wears and tears after using it for a long time and it can be worn anytime you want, making it convenient

• by aaa201558

I bought the Gold’s Gym Waist Trimmer for $10 online. I used it for 3 months last January and think it is a nice resource when losing weight because it was designed to help you lose water weight.

It is a waist trimmer made of neoprene. The material is of black color, adjustable up to 50 inches and so it can be worn by anyone with a large waistline. It is a little thick and wide because it covers my back

and the abdomen just fine, and it is comfortable to wear all day or when doing exercises. I actually wear it when doing some work outs like stretching and some cycling. The feeling I get is the same as when I do some exercises without the waist trimmer, except that it increases the temperature and you can feel that it is working.

The result is great. I can feel the excess water being lost the first time I used it. I ...

• can feel that my abdomen was tighter and I have no aches and pain which was enormous before when I was not yet wearing it.

So it helps you sweat when exercising, and helps you get rid of the excess water weight which leads to excess weight in general. But you have to drink a lot of water to keep up with the lost water.

for a long time and it can be worn anytime you want, making it convenient. You can wear it even when not exercising just to get rid of the excess water weight or when doing something else. While it is not a sole weight loss product which will do all the work, it is a good and handy material.

It is inexpensive and might be of use to you if you have excess water weight. Plus it is made to last.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341091249810930/k2311a091/9.1.10