Eskinol Facial Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know astringent, toner and moisturizer that design to apply on the face, but about lotion to put on my face this is the first time I heard about it
  • I bought 135 ml for the price of PHP 50.00
  • I believe Eskinol Lotion acts as a moisturizer too
  • I noticed that my face is not clean as I wash it in the morning and it has so many oils

• by Grecy

I was an Eskinol user before; I use the Eskinol Classic Astringent on my teenage years. When Eskinol Facial Lotion was out in the market, I tried if it works on my face. I know astringent, toner and moisturizer that design to apply on the face, but about lotion to put on my face this is the first time I heard about it. Therefore, out of curiosity, I try one and see how it works on me.

I bought 135 ml for the price of PHP 50.00. It does not appear expensive on me, as it is cheaper compare to some cosmetics I tried before. I use it after cleaning my face with face wash.

I spread little amount on my face and left it over night. When I wake up in the morning, what I saw was my face was clear, soft, and well moisturized. I believe Eskinol Lotion acts as a moisturizer too. However, it absorbed some dust at home. I noticed that my face is not clean as I wash it in the morning and it has so many oils. You can even use the oil on my face to boil your egg.

Nonetheless, it is good as a make up base. I refrain from using morning cream as of the moment because I make way for Eskinol Lotion, as it is better to use. I apply ...

• it on my face, equally spread especially on the cheekbone. When I apply face powder, I spotted that the powder stick on my face for longer hours. It also makes my skin look freshly make up. Blush on is blend evenly on my cheek too. I look like a 10-year-old girl with make up. I look fresh and young.

What I do not enjoy with this face lotion is that it is slightly greasy. I want a lotion that easily evaporates in the air when you apply it. The slight greasiness gives me a heavy feeling and next to it is the feeling of uncomfortable. Anyway, the slight grease makes the lotion be a good make

up based because the make up stick to it and that is the reason why make up stays for long.

The smell of the lotion is fine but it is not appealing to me. I had better choose the unscented. Actually, the scent is nice but not my type of smell. I still prefer the unscented. Moreover, as you continue using it, it brings changes in your face. You look like always fresh. My skin whitens and become soft. As of now, I am only using it for make up base because it is good for it. For a cheaper price, it brings big changes in an instant and the product is true on its purpose.

Eskinol Facial Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311091249780930/k2311a091/9.1.10