Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought it was no good because it was pretty cheap at around $5, but I was wrong
  • I like the packaging because it is transparent so you can see the contents inside
  • I bought another product from them, a moisturizer you can use with this one and it also works really well - it actually makes your face a lot better by making it smoother and not dried up
  • The downside, I think, is that it makes your skin oily after a few hours
  • However, it is a good product you should try if you are looking for a cost-effective way to get rid of small spots on your face

• by aaa201558

I am a former acne sufferer, and I tried a lot of products which claim to be very effective against acne. Others worked well, but they were a bit expensive. Others did not work.

So when I tried Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, I was a bit doubtful it might work. But I gave it a go because it was a little inexpensive anyway.

It turns out that this product called Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub is a good product which worked. I thought it was no good because it was pretty cheap at around

$5, but I was wrong. You may e thinking it is just a scrub, but it really does clean your face and feel it is working after washing your face with it. It smells great, which is another bonus.

This product was only 10 grams, and in a tube just like other products. I like the packaging because it is transparent so you can see the contents inside. The scrub contains 2% Salicylic Acid, which is effective against tough dirt and oil which might otherwise lead to acne and other problems. But it is not too concentrated so you don’t have to worry about the product peeling off your skin or flaking it off.

When I used this I remember I was having some small acne spots. I did not want to use a spot corrector because I had problems with it before, and the one I used from Neutrogena and Clearasil which did not work after for months of usage, so I was a bit skeptical this one would work, because I did not know of it as a good anti-acne cleansing agent.

But I ...

• Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
      was amazed by how it got rid oft he small spots on my nose and forehead in around two weeks. The small spots were almost gone, and on top of that, it actually removed my blackheads as well. I was really glad I used this product. I bought another product from them, a moisturizer you can use with this one and it also works really well - it actually makes your face a lot better by making it smoother and not dried up. The downside, I think, is that it makes your skin
      oily after a few hours. However, it is a good product you should try if you are looking for a cost-effective way to get rid of small spots on your face.

In a total of 3 months, my acne were all gone and only a few came back. My breakouts were not horrible anymore and I can thank this product for it.

This product was safe to use, and I like how it worked to get rid of the acne without the breakouts and the residues left, which other products would do. This product works, without any complications.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lavonn says :

I was introduced to Biore in a supermarket, there was a promotion for the product. I got two sample packets I tested it and went back to the supermarket to purchase the bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311091249710830/k2311a091/9.1.10