Sony MDR-EX56LP/BLK EX Style Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I bought a pair of Sony MDR-EX56LP/BLK EX Style Headphones last month because my previous pair was broken down
  • Sony MDR-EX56LP/BLK EX Style Headphones are one of the best earphones which are worth my money
  • I like these earphones for the following reasons
  • You can plug in those earphones in your laptop, computer, ipod, iphone and stereo, making it convenient for you to use them anywhere you want, whatever the device might be

• by aaa201558

I bought a pair of Sony MDR-EX56LP/BLK EX Style Headphones last month because my previous pair was broken down. I bought them at a local store for 600 pesos. Sony MDR-EX56LP/BLK EX Style Headphones are one of the best earphones which are worth my money. I like these earphones for the following reasons:

Style - The earphones are actually in glamorous black wires and controllers, while the earphones are in color black. The lining around he earphones are in color black. The earphones

are elegant in design and color, and of course, very nice to look at.

Convenience - The earphones has a length of around 1.2 M, making it a lot easier for anyone to move around when they want to anywhere and anytime, without worrying about getting the earphones unplugged from the computer, ipod or iphone. The earphones have that length longer than the many earphones out there, and that is appreciated a lot by me because most of the time, I just ...

• move carelessly around my computer when I listen to some audio just to stand up or take a call, and when I do the earphones are taken off. Sometimes when I am asleep I also use these earphones and when I wake up they are still on and plugged in.

You can plug in those earphones in your laptop, computer, ipod, iphone and stereo, making it convenient for you to use them anywhere you want, whatever the device might be. You don’t

have to buy anything else anymore thus saving you some money.

Efficiency - The audio is very clear and sharp when I use these earphones. Some of the musical instruments, or the faded background which I hardly hear when I used to wear my old earphones, are now heard clearly by me when I use these earphones, and the audio is a lot louder. The music or audio that I hear are loud that I hardly hear the sounds in my place or surroundings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161091249700830/k2311a091/9.1.10