Kerastase, Voile Nuit Noctogenist (Night Cream For Hair)
  • So I'll speak about it and my experience with it
  • One thing I like is that there’s no need to rinse and the next day you don’t have to wash your hair if you don’t want to
  • Another reason for which is one of the best in my opinion
  • It cost me 30 euros in the salon, maybe it's the official price or not, anyway I've also seen in Strawberry, Assos, Lookfantastic and others, sometimes, the price is better

• by shampoo23

Kerastase is one of the leading brands in hair treatments all over the world. It belongs to the L’Oreal group but has nothing to do with it or L’Oreal Professionel: Kerastase is much better. The product range is very wide and all of them have a plus in quality while being innovative. Which brand has taken before a specific product for the hair to act at night? To my knowledge, not one.

It took time before deciding to buy this product, and I did not purchased it until my hairdresser assured me it was very good and very efficient, and that was really worth having, and it is true. So I’ll speak about it and my experience with it.

Voile Nuit Noctogenesis is presented in two formats because it is tailored for each hair type.

- People who have

thick hair have serum.

- People who have thin hair, like me, have the spray.

They vary in this alone, the content and results are the same: To improve the appearance of the hair and make you wake up bright every morning.

Does it work? YES, IT WORKS.

The way of using it is very simple. The hairdresser told me I could apply it every night, and if the hair was clean then better. Kerastase recommends to apply it two or three days a week, I apply it two times a week, when I have clean hair.

Before applying, we brush our hair to free it of all dust and dirt. Then apply the product from root to tip, The hairdresser advised me to massage a little the tips so that the product would penetrate well the hair.

One ...

• thing I like is that there’s no need to rinse and the next day you don’t have to wash your hair if you don’t want to. It doesn’t stain or grease the hair, just the opposite: You can see how much it takes care of it.

The results cannot be better:

- My thin hair is regenerated every day (here I make a point and say that complements the treatment which I apply with the shampoo).

- It has more shine, it shows the next day, from the very first day

- Is antidegradant. Protects hair from damage. Another reason for which is one of the best in my opinion.

- It gives body to the hair.

- And best of all it is antibreaking.

- I also noticed that it eliminates frizz, hair is smoother but with body.

This results

in a better and more beautiful hair every day. Without being Pantenne your hair has nothing to envy, you’re not a hair Pantenne, you’re a Kerastase hair, but in this case is better.

I am very happy with it and I will repeat the purchase! It cost me 30 euros in the salon, maybe it’s the official price or not, anyway I’ve also seen in Strawberry, Assos, Lookfantastic and others, sometimes, the price is better.

So, if like me you had doubts about whether or not it was worth the money spent I’d say yes its worth because the results are visible. My hair, little by little, is recovering and looks better everyday.

This product is great, smells divine and it shows that it takes care of the hair helping it to regenerate and look increasingly attractive, strong, silky and shiny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311091249680830/k2311a091/9.1.10