Neutrogena Daily Blackhead Eliminating Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • What made it more disappointing was it cost me a lot of money
  • It was only available online so I bought it there using my credit card
  • What I like about this product is the liquid is not too watery and so it sticks to the nose and other parts well until you rinse it
  • In a few days, I noticed my blackheads turning brown when they used to be black

• by aaa201558

There was a time when I was attacked with blackheads because of poor hygiene. I tried acne gels, tweezers and other creams, but nothing actually did it. What made it more disappointing was it cost me a lot of money.

So I was at my wit’s ends when a friend recommended Neutrogena Daily Blackhead Eliminating Scrub by Neutrogena. It was not available here in any local store. It was only available online so I bought it there using my credit card. It was mailed in a matter of 1 month, which was longer than I thought.

I used Neutrogena Daily Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for around 2 months, from February to

March 2010. I bought it for $2 and it was a good one you should try in case you have blackheads. It was available in tube form. It had a nice design, with a bland red color, no large logos and girly, flowery design.

You are supposed to wash your face and apply this product on the areas with blackheads daily until they disappear. What I like about this product is the liquid is not too watery and so it sticks to the nose and other parts well until you rinse it. It does not have a harsh scent and it actually is safe to use on ...

• oily skin. It has Salicylic Acid, which is safe and very tough in getting rid of the oil and dirt which cause blackheads, and which help shrink them too. It has some microbeads which felt great on the skin.

The first thing I like about this product is that, it does not cause any pain on the nose when I apply it there. It does not cause any stinging reaction when I put there for 3 minutes, nor does it cause any redness or irritation.

When you apply it on, you will feel some cooling sensation. You will feel the skin getting tight after washing your face. In a few

days, I noticed my blackheads turning brown when they used to be black. They also shrank in size. In 3 weeks, I noticed that a lot of them were now invisible. So I kept applying it. In just 1 month, my blackheads were no more.

I like how this product worked because I used to use a tweezer but it was hard to use. Good thing this worked for me because I only needed to scrub it on and nothing else. I don’t have to injure my pores.

While I like this product, it was mailed slowly. I don’t like how slow it was and so they should be quick in shipping.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311091249670830/k2311a091/9.1.10