Lemisol Feminine Wash
  • I bought this product on the internet for $25 and it weighed 10 ounces
  • I like this product a lot because it keeps me protected from odor and irritation

• by aaa201558

Lemisol Feminine Wash is a feminine wash made by Lemisol. I bought this product on the internet for $25 and it weighed 10 ounces. I waited for 15 days until it arrived, and when it did, it was inside a heavily protected box with some bubble wrap. Thankfully, the product had no damage, no broken seals and no spills.

This product was actually fairly new to me because I

have never heard of this product before and it was my first time to use it. the box was green and the design was not pleasant to me, but it was okay. Inside was a bottle of feminine wash which had a light smell, and not too strong nor harsh, and in fact the smell was a little floral and the liquid was not that heavy nor greasy. It was like a medicated feminine wash except that it was not so.

I like this product a lot because it keeps me protected from odor and irritation. I have been using it for 2 months now which means I like it. When you apply it, it did not smell anything harsh at all. It gave that cool, tingly feeling which would last awhile, and it helped me feel clean and refreshed inside.

Plus,

• Lemisol Feminine Wash
      it was sealed in an easy-to-use lid which you only need to push a little to pour out the gel, and there was no kind of mess and spills at all.

I liked the color - just white and no beads and grainy stuff. I like how easy it is to open and extract it because it has something like you see in perfume bottles which you have to push it

with your fingers and you have an amount right enough on your palm.

This product is safe for everyday use, and even when you have a monthly period. It keeps me protected from odor and other vagina-related problems which might be complicated later on. It is a little pricey for 10 ounces and it is only available online, though, so I need to buy it again if I need to use it.

Stacy says :

re : I bought this product on the internet for $25 and it weighed 10 ounces
It is an excellent product but you said it is only available online. I got this at Bobby’s in Brooklyn for about $ 8 and am totally satisfied. Love it

Dylan Stephen says :

True, there are places in metro areas where you can purchase this product. Brooklyn, as the person above me mentioned, and others.

monique m says :

I bought melodious plus female wash at my local corner store in Philadelphia two years ago and I love it this product is one of the best I used I am a full figure womanand in the summer months I ssweat heavy so I need extra protection I love it and to me it works better than other name brand product that I have tryed I love it.and it also comes in size 16 fl.oz well worth my 10.00 .

Damaris says :

I bought this for $ 4.00 at my bodega in the Bronx. This product isn’t only found online and can be found for a lot cheaper.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341091249630830/k2311a091/9.1.10