Reebok Reegame Deodorant Body Spray
  • But if you happen to use any body sprays and you need to spray your armpit, don’t spray it directly on your armpit when you just shave or it will definitely sting

• by strawberrychocodahi

My husband bought this body spray by Reebok to use it on a regular basis since he does goes to work and needs protection from getting perspired. I don’t know but call it curiosity, I did use Reebok Reegame Deodorant Spray when I was at home to see the goodness of the product and in deed it was really a refreshing scent that personally your man would really like.

When I used Reebok Reegame Deodorant body spray, the smell stayed for

hours on my armpit. But if you try to spray it directly on your blouse or shirt, the scent would stay for more than 3 to 5 hours. I did not felt any sting or itchy sensation when I sprayed it straight on my armpit. Probably it’s because I didn’t shave at that time. But if you happen to use any body sprays and you need to spray your armpit, don’t spray it directly on your armpit when you just shave or it will definitely sting.

Good thing is that it does not stain the armpit especially if you are wearing a white colored shirt. If I do sweat, I still don’t see any annoying stain or mark on my blouse. The smell of it was musky and very much sporty. I can say that it smells the same like Drakkar Noir.

Ladies like me who wants fun outside and still smelling so good should have dared to try using Reebok Reegame.

• Reebok Reegame Deodorant Body Spray
      I don’t mind if I am wearing man’s body spray. Besides, it does give body protection from the smell of perspiration especially if you’re working out or playing your favorite outdoor game such as tennis or just jogging in the park.

I still feel so fresh and vibrant and really good when I sprayed Reebok Reegame Deodorant Spray even if I sweat a lot from my outdoor activity. If you are bold and daring just like me who tries a

manly scent for a body deodorant spray, well I guess it will not be a big deal but fun to try.

You can avail of this wonderful product from Reebok on selected stores and malls in Mumbai India for the price of Rs 165 or equivalent to $3.52 on a 150ml tin can spray in dark blue color. I just wish they will include a freebie or an added extra ml just in case hubby buys another body spray from Reebok like Reegame.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131081249600231/k2311a0831/8.31.10