Relaxzen 6 Motor Massage Cushion  » Health  »
1.0
  • I won’t reveal my age but I will say that it’s shame that I’m so young with such an issue
  • I think that I was more intrigued by the way that it looked, more than anything else

• by willyable

Ok here is the deal with this cushion. I have back problems at a young age. I won’t reveal my age but I will say that it’s shame that I’m so young with such an issue. Now I went and I spent a couple bucks on a cushion that was suppose to actually help my back. I think that I was more intrigued by the way that it looked, more than anything else. Have you ever looked at something that looked like it “might just work?” Well this is the impression that I was getting from the Relaxzen 6 Motor Massage Cushion. Don’t get me wrong, there were things that I got out of using the cushion, it just wasn’t what I expected it to be.

So I want to talk about the pros first. There were good things about this cushion. The first one was that it fit perfectly into just about any chair out there. All of the chairs in my house were able to be used. I was also able to take it with me whenever I drove somewhere. (that was if I didn’t want to plug it in).Now it does come with a DC adaptor for those time where I want to use it on the go. But I normally don’t use it like that because it becomes a distraction for me ..

I also liked that not only did this cushion massaged my back but it actually heated up. The heat could be controlled by the side remote control ...

• which was neat. The only way that the heat really served a purpose though was if I was naked. Most of the time I was in cloths, so that really didn’t do much for me, I never really felt it.

They claimed that the straps on this thing was adjustable which they weren’t. I had a hard time getting them to where I wanted them to be on my chair. It was horrible! But I didn’t like the neck massage that came on the cushion. At the top of the cushion there was an area that rubbed the tension right out of my neck. It was the most comfortable part of the cushion, to be honest with you.

It doesn’t vibrate worth of anything. I’m a man so I

expect for something to actually work with a little pressure. No, I don’t get that at all, It’s just too soft for me.

The controller works for all aspects of the cushion. I can change the intensity of the massage and I can also change the zone in which it massages. The controller is a bit stupid though. It doesn’t work all the time , even after I change the batteries. Sometimes I find it not working at all. I have switched out this cushion more than a couple of times for a new one but I get the same results. I ‘m guessing it’s something with the product itself because it’s pretty ineffective most of the time. If it worked better, it might actually be about something.

Relaxzen 6 Motor Massage Cushion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431081249550231/k2311a0831/8.31.10