Men’s Swiss Gear Seago Sport Sandals
  • I love the fact that I’m a man of my honor
  • I think that the thing about shoes is that they make not only your feet feel good but your body as well
  • Summer time, I’m not a huge fan of sandals but for some reason I decided to buy these Men's Swiss Gear Seago Sport Sandals from Target for $44
  • So I was wondering why they were charging $44 for a pair of shoes that cost almost the same as a pair of Nike sandals
  • I like the toe part of the shoe to be honest with out

• by willyable

I love the fact that I’m a man of my honor. I have a true love for shoes. I think that the thing about shoes is that they make not only your feet feel good but your body as well. Depending on the shoe that you choose, you can have great posture and great feel when it comes to the bottom of your feet.

Summer time, I’m not a huge fan of sandals but for some reason I decided to buy these Men’s Swiss Gear Seago Sport Sandals from Target for $44. First of all, the price was a bit much for me because I had never heard of the name of them. So I was wondering why they were charging $44 for a pair of shoes that

cost almost the same as a pair of Nike sandals?

Any who, after getting over the price I found an outfit to go well with them so I could wear them to the family picnic. I must admit that these sandals go very well with just about anything. They are black, which means they are neutral.

Even though they are called sandals, they still look like a tennis shoe and that is what makes them so hot. They have shoe strings located at the top of the sandal which is awesome. They don’t tie or anything. They are more intertwined in within each other but they are still nice.

The side of the shoe takes on the form of a sandal, there are openings located on both the outer ...

• and inner side of the shoe which allows your feet to breath. I get just the right amount of air going in and out my shoe whenever I wear them.

The soles are thick, they are more treaded style which gives me more grip. IF I wanted to I could go hiking in this shoe. That’s how thick the sole actually is. The upper material is Faux leather and genuine Suede. Don’t like the outer sole which is made out of rubber. They could keep that one aspect of the shoe.

I like the toe part of the shoe to be honest with out. The toe is rubber but it’s such a hard toe shoe. So I don’t have to worry about bumping my foot and hurting my toes.

This has gotten me off of the idea of open toe sandals. This shoe is great. It supported my ankles even better. I wear them more often than any other shoe in my closet.

Now I will say that there is one downside to this shoe and that is the fact that the heel part of the shoe isn’t very strong. It actually rubs against my heel in a painful way, if I wear them for too long. I put a heel protector in the back of the sandal and was good to go. Other than that don’t have much negative things to say about this shoe. It’s nice looking and flexible. You can wear it with anything and everything. It can be dressy and casual. GREAT SHOE!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5531081249540231/k2311a0831/8.31.10