Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Lash Booster
  • I like to experiment with different mascaras and lash treatments, so when I saw this lash booster in the catalog recently, I decided to add it to my order
  • When I first got the booster, I took the brush out of the tube and the first thing I noticed was the odd shape of the brush
  • I consider it to be a great value for the price, and I plan to repurchase this product when my current tube runs out
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to boost the results of their regular mascara, and doesn't mind adding another step to their routine
  • This one is a keeper, my only complaint so far would be the weird brush since I don't like how it is shaped, so that could be improved

• by mariekay

This lash booster is one of the new products that Avon offers, so I had to try it out. I like to experiment with different mascaras and lash treatments, so when I saw this lash booster in the catalog recently, I decided to add it to my order. MY lashes are not naturally long or thick, but usually I can get them looking good with the right mascara..The product is not a mascara, but rather a product that you use along with your regular mascara to lengthen and thicken lashes. The booster comes in two color choices, black or brown. I ordered the product in black.

odd shape of the brush. Most mascara brushes are either straight bristles or have a slight curve that mimics the shape of eye lashes. This one was kind of like and hour glass shape. I would have preferred a more traditional shaped brush, whether straight or curved, and truly I didn’t understand the benefit of a brush that was shaped so strangely.

When I first tried the booster, I followed the directions and applied one coat of my regular mascara, followed by a coat of the booster, then another coat of mascara on top of that. The booster actually reall made a difference in my lashes, and I was pleased with the results. The booster seems to contain tiny fibers that attach to my lashes to ...

• provide them with a longer and thicker look. The booster itself is not ver effective when used without another mascara, because I tried that too. I figured if one coat worked this well, my lashes would be huge if I applied all 3 coats of booster. But, I ended up with quite poor results when I did it that way, so I would suggest following the directions and using the product just how its intended - mascara, booster, mascara. Following those 3 steps will give you great looking lashes.

Although the brush takes some getting used to, with practice it’s easy to master the technique. The results are great, and the product only costs about $9. I consider it to be a great value for the

price, and I plan to repurchase this product when my current tube runs out. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to boost the results of their regular mascara, and doesn’t mind adding another step to their routine. Although this requires an additional step, in the long run I found that it actually saves me time, because I am able to get the same results with two coats of mascara and the booster in between, as I would with having to apply numerous coats of mascara.

This one is a keeper, my only complaint so far would be the weird brush since I don’t like how it is shaped, so that could be improved. Other than that, this is a great product that really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131081249380231/k2311a0831/8.31.10