Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask Sachet
  • I particularly enjoyed the sensation of the mask when it was on my skin and I was waiting for it to work and then, all day, my skin has looked smoother and has a visibly improved tone to it
  • I found that it rinsed off very easily indeed using warm water
  • I think this is a good, gentle and soothing face mask that has had a positive effect on my skin
  • I would recommend this deep cleansing face mask from the lovely Simple range

• by jeanne71

I did this face mask this morning actually and all day my skin has looked very nice. Relatively for me, I mean as I do suffer with just about every blemish known to skin, except for cold sores (thank God). I particularly enjoyed the sensation of the mask when it was on my skin and I was waiting for it to work and then, all day, my skin has looked smoother and has a visibly improved tone to it. My skin looks brighter too.

The product inside the sachet is a white cream which of course we are supposed to apply to freshly cleansed skin, preferably using warm water which will open the

pores to allow the mask to penetrate deeply to draw out the dirt and impurities and really get to work. Alternatively, you can rinse a face flannel in hot water and hold that to your skin, which will also open your pores ready for the face mask. I smoothed it all over my face and also down my neck as I can even get the odd blemish there and, remember ladies, we must take care of our necks as well as our faces to try and put off that scrawny look for as long as possible. The feeling of the mask as I apply it is very much like a rich moisturizing
      cream – it has that pleasant, smooth silkiness to it. There is quite a lot of product in the sachet and, to be honest, I only used half of it as it covered my face and neck adequately and I wanted to get another mask out of it.

I find the Simple range of skin care products have a unique, soothing feeling to it and as I was waiting for this mask to work, I felt that same feeling on my skin, that it was being nurtured. It is a pleasant feeling, with no itchiness but just a soothing feeling. This is not the kind of mask that will dry – it stays ...

• Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask Sachet
      moist on the skin. I found that it rinsed off very easily indeed using warm water. I then finished off the rinsing with a splash of cold water to now close the pores. When I had dried my skin, it felt ever so slightly dry. My skin is ageing and although my skin felt a little bit dry afterwards, I still felt that this product was a gentle one and my skin did not feel too harshly stripped of oils and I would be happy to use this mask again. It is just to be expected from a cleansing mask really. I then applied my anti-ageing cream anyway.
      On the sachet it says that dry skins should use this mask once a week and oily skins can use it twice a week.

For your information, the sachet informs us that this contains pro-vitamin B5, vitamin E, natural clay, seaweed extract and – I have no idea what this is – Bisabolol, but it is supposed to soothe and calm. I think this is a good, gentle and soothing face mask that has had a positive effect on my skin. I cannot remember the price, I am sorry, but if I cannot remember then it was probably not expensive. I would recommend this deep cleansing face mask from the lovely Simple range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131081249290131/k2311a0831/8.31.10