Blockbuster Movie Rentals
9100 Dyer St El Paso, TX 79924
  • What I like about this rental location is that all of the movies are set up perfectly
  • They charge a bit more for these because it is the best movies of all time
  • I prefer to rent from Blockbuster when I want to see something that is not so new
  • Also, it is more personable, so when I have a problem with a disc I can just go right up to the store
  • I think that anyone looking for an inexpensive way to enjoy movies in there home try blockbuster

• by adrean_j

I love watching movies. My husband and I are both movie buffs and spend hours a week watching movies. Though we usually opt to use the Redbox kiosk, they don’t always have what we are quite looking for. I recently got a membership at Blockbuster video. What caught my eye about them initially was the rent one get one free advertisement on the window. Every Wednesday is rent one get one free day. The cashiers and manager at this location were especially helpful and friendly at all times. What I like about this rental location is that all of the movies are set up perfectly. It is very easy to find what I am looking for. All new releases are lined up against the wall in alphabetical order. Then the rest of the place is filled with movies from today and back in the day for

a very low price. I couldn’t believe it when I saw that they have 49 cent rentals. This will include movies of every genre from every time period. I can find a good action, drama, family, comedy or horror flick in one spot. Though these rentals can only be kept for a day it is still a good deal. If you opt to keep the movie for 5 days it will be a still very cheap 99 cents.

Now besides the basics they also have their gold movies. These will be 1.49 for 5 nights. They charge a bit more for these because it is the best movies of all time. This is the award winning and best selling movies. It is still a good buy to be able to get 5 nights for under 2 bucks. I prefer to rent from Blockbuster when I want ...

• to see something that is not so new. This is the edge that they have over rental kiosks. Also, it is more personable, so when I have a problem with a disc I can just go right up to the store. I’ve always hated waiting on long customer service hotlines. One bad thing about blockbuster is that they do tend to have more scratched movies. I have had to return or exchange them multi9ple times due to freezing and skipping. Another thing I don’t really like about blockbuster is the cost of new rentals and blu-ray rentals. These are almost 4 dollars for one night. I can easily go to the Redbox and pay about a buck for each and keep it the same one night.

Blockbuster video is also a wonderful place to rent games. I recently became the owner of a PS3 and everyone

knows there games can be quite expensive. Renting them for 6 dollars gives me 5 days of play. This helps me to know if it is a game I could actually like and purchase. Blockbuster also sells used games and DVD’s. I don’t personally purchase used movies but often see the deals they have advertised. You can get 5 DVD’s for 25 bucks. All in all I enjoy renting movies from Blockbuster. I usually alternate between them and rental kiosk to get a variety of movies. I think that anyone looking for an inexpensive way to enjoy movies in there home try blockbuster. A membership is easy to obtain. All you have to do is give your information like id number and address along with either a telephone bill or credit/debit card. You don’t have to worry about your information being sold, because I’ve never experienced that problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5931081249170131/k2311a0831/8.31.10