Red Lobster Seafood Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
8401 Gateway Blvd W El Paso, TX 79925
  • Because I enjoy seafood so much, I am very picky about it
  • One restaurant that I have always enjoyed for my seafood needs is Red Lobster
  • What I like about Red Lobster mostly is its atmosphere
  • I have never personally went and ordered anything from there, but know that those who only want fresh lobster definitely have the choice
  • I think it can be enjoyed by almost anyone and recommend it to all seafood lovers

• by adrean_j

I have had a special love for seafood since I was a young girl. Because I enjoy seafood so much, I am very picky about it. One restaurant that I have always enjoyed for my seafood needs is Red Lobster. What I like about Red Lobster mostly is its atmosphere. I like the fact that it is not too fancy and is very down to earth. It kind of makes you feel like you are on the bay, no matter where you may be. This restaurant is very decorative with things that make you think seafood. You can find fishing poles and nets on the wall. You can also see pictures of fisherman and captains. I really like the fact that at the front entrance is a large display or tank of fresh lobster. I have never personally went and ordered anything

from there, but know that those who only want fresh lobster definitely have the choice. This restaurant always has the perfect amount of lighting. It is kind of dim, but not dark. I have always hated restaurants that were overly bright. I don’t have to worry about that at Red Lobster.

The menu is very adequate and offers almost everything seafood related as well as other items. This is what makes it a good family restaurant. We all know that kids aren’t the biggest seafood fans. Red Lobster also offers chicken strips, soups, fries and other non seafood items. I have tried two of the appetizers there and both of them were breathtaking. I had the Lobster Bisque. It almost made me get out of my chair and dance. It was so creamy and delicious. I could just feel the bites of ...

• lobster on my tongue, truly making it a delightful dish. I also enjoy the Stuffed mushrooms. They are filled with shrimp, crap and lobster. It is like a seafood party in a tiny little mushroom. I absolutely love it. I almost always order the same dish every time I visit this restaurant. It is the ultimate feast, which consists of two types of shrimp, crab legs, lobster tail and a baked potato. This meal is just enough seafood to put a stop to every craving I’ve had.

One of the best things about Red Lobster is that the entrees always come with a fresh salad and biscuits. I love the caesar salad. There caesar dressing is the best I have ever tasted and I haven’t found it anywhere else. The buttery cheese biscuits are also one of a kind. They are very

delicious and almost melt in my mouth. The only real problem that I have with this restaurant is the fact that the prices are not reasonable for the serving size. It used to be pretty decent, but the portions seem to be getting smaller and smaller. I could barely get full the last time I ate there. I have also gotten much bigger portions at other restaurants for the same price. Though the menu does have items that don’t cost very much, anything that is really tasty will cost. The ultimate feast plate that I enjoy is 25 dollars. Others like it are about the same. Some plates are even up to 40 dollars. Red Lobster is a good place to go to just hang out and have some seafood. I think it can be enjoyed by almost anyone and recommend it to all seafood lovers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 731081248990131/k2311a0831/8.31.10