Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion
  • Then I decided to look on the internet to see what people were saying who had the same problem as me, and that's when I was turned on to this wonderful product
  • Anyone with very oily lids should definitely try this product
  • I also have very sensitive skin and my eyes have been know to break out in little bumps if a product does not agree with them

• by slappy

This is a review for the EyeShadow Primer Potion made by Urban Decay. On the box you will see that it says it is their number one selling product. Let’s just say I can absolutely see why! My skin complexion is oily by nature, and thus my eyelids are always oily as well.

I absolutely LOVE to wear eyeshadow; but due to my abnormally oily lids, it is very difficult to keep the shadow from creasing after a few hours of wear.

I have tried many different eye lid primers, ranging from “top of the line” to basic brands.

Some seemed to help, but still my shadow was creased before the day was through. Then I decided to look on the internet to see what people were saying who had the same problem as me, and that’s when I was turned on to this wonderful product! I put a little bit on in the morning, then apply my makeup and it doesn’t budge until I’m ready ...

• to take it off at the end of the day.

To me this was a godsend. Anyone with very oily lids should definitely try this product.

It is, however, a but on the expensive side. Pricing is around 18 dollars for a standard sized bottle; but it’s worth it! It comes in what looks like a little “potion” bottle and is a nude color.

It will work on any color skin though. They also have a color called “sin” which

is actually a more glimmery color that can be used in and of itself.

I also have very sensitive skin and my eyes have been know to break out in little bumps if a product does not agree with them. This primer has not given me a single bump and I have had no reaction to it whatsoever.

It also comes off with regular makeup remover, and thus there is no left over gunk on the lids. Oily lids, say good bye to creasing make up!!!

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131081248850131/k2311a0831/8.31.10