Jack and Jill Nips Chocolate  » Food  »
  • That is the reason why when I was young I enjoy eating it and it became one of my favorites

• by Grecy

Another chocolate that became part of my childhood is Nips. Nips are a chocolate-coated tid bits that are small circles from Jack and Jill. One pack cost PHP 13 for 40g. The color coat varies from different colors like red, blue, and green, yellow, black and white. When you open the pack, you will amaze on how colorful the chocolates are. That is the reason why when I was young I enjoy eating it and it became one of my favorites.

When

I was a child, my playmates and me choose the red color of Nips and shade it on our lips. We made it as a lipstick and then when the color fades on the Nips, we eat. I remember I do my chocolate recipe with Nips chocolate. I put the nips on a cup and put hot water on it, a two teaspoon just to erase the color of the Nips. When the color already fades, I put one or two ...

• spoon of powdered milk and mix it until it became solid and creamy. The finished product, a solid milky chocolate that is dense, milky and sweet.

Furthermore, the taste of Nips chocolate did not change until now. The taste is like a typical chocolate, just like a local version of M & M. It also come out with varieties like M & M, Nips also come out with Nips with Peanuts and rice crispies manufactured by Universal Robina.

Do you know it

is always present in any get together I have with my friends. It is perfect for munching around while watching television. For sure, you will not notice you already eaten one pack because it taste so good and lip smacking. Although it is not good to eat everyday, and not good for kids too as it can break their teeth, people all ages loves this so much. That is the reason why until now it exist in the market and people still support it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731081248810131/k2311a0831/8.31.10