Jack and Jill Pretzel Chocolate Sticks  » Food  »
  • The chocolate coat of stick is delicious and sweet, even the bread stick is yummy and taste sweet too
  • I remember I bought one for PHP 7.00 each, however, I do not have a knowledge now on how much is the cost as its been a long time since I tasted Pretzel
  • All I can remember is how I enjoy having Pretzel when I was young, it is like I had done good with my grade that is why my parents gave me a reward

• by Grecy

Jack and Jill Pretzel Chocolate Stick also known as Pretzel alone is a one of kind chocolate sticks. It has no rival when it was out in the market a decade now. My mother always buy Pretzel on her way home from work and I remember checking on her bag every time she comes home and check if she bring home one for me. Most likely, she has one for me and I combined eating it with one glass of milk.

I dip the Pretzel on my milk and the chocolate that covers the stick do not melt easily unless

if the milk is too hot. If not, the Pretzel only leaves a stain on the milk. The chocolate coat of stick is delicious and sweet, even the bread stick is yummy and taste sweet too. I feel delighted whenever I have it when I was young.

It has been along time since I last tasted Pretzel. I remember the packaging is a little box that has a picture of two Indian children, one boy and one girl with chocolate sticks on the background. As you open the carton, which is the external packaging, there is a plastic as a ...

• final packaging that contain estimated 25 to 30 pieces of chocolate stick. The length of the stick is three to four inches and the width is like the size of a pencil. I usually play with it when I was young. I use the stick as a cigarette and I mimicked my father when he was smoking.

The stick does not break easily even if it falls on the ground. The chocolate do not melt easily when you hold it for longer period. In other words, the chocolate stick is not messy, it do not leave any chocolate stain in

the plastic, as you pullout the stick it leaves the plastic clean.

I remember I bought one for PHP 7.00 each, however, I do not have a knowledge now on how much is the cost as its been a long time since I tasted Pretzel. All I can remember is how I enjoy having Pretzel when I was young, it is like I had done good with my grade that is why my parents gave me a reward.

Now, Pretzel has a new variety of biscuit coated chocolates with different features, however the chocolate-coated stick is the original one and my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731081248770131/k2311a0831/8.31.10