Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce  » Food  »
  • This sauce is one of the best barbecue sauces I have ever tasted
  • It is different from other barbecue sauces because of the rich layers of tastes---smoky, sweet and spicy, which all blend together well to create the ultimate barbecue experience
  • I love serving the sauce whenever we have visitors at home because all of them raved about it afterwards
  • There is a motto written on the bottle which says “The Sauce is the Boss” and for Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Barbecue sauce, I have to agree, because this sauce makes food which lack taste much more delicious and can even be as valuable as a piece of tender and tasty meat

• by TheCity

I first tasted Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Chipotle Barbecue sauce at my grandparents’ house. It was sent to my grandparents by my aunt from the United States. It tasted so good that I asked her to buy one for me too.

This sauce is one of the best barbecue sauces I have ever tasted. It has a rich smoky and sweet taste

with a spicy aftertaste, but not too much of anything to turn anyone off. The consistency is just perfect, not too runny but not too thick either. It is different from other barbecue sauces because of the rich layers of tastes—smoky, sweet and spicy, which all blend together well to create the ultimate barbecue experience. I especially love using this sauce when eating ribs and buffalo wings. It is also good for steaks and other meats. I love serving the sauce whenever we have visitors at home because all of them raved about it afterwards.

The bottle was convenient to use. It was a squeeze bottle with a twist cap. I appreciated the twist cap as it was able to contain the sauce well and ...

• Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
      the taste did not get mixed with the other smells in the refrigerator. I also like the squeeze bottle because it is easy to control the amount of sauce you put and does not waste the sauce.

this sauce makes food which lack taste much more delicious and can even be as valuable as a piece of tender and tasty meat. It is not just a forgettable enhancement to a dish, but can actually be the main attraction of a meal in itself. All in all, I love this sauce, and would definitely make sure to have stock of it all the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731081248721231/k2311a0831/8.31.10