Ol’ Roy Dog Food ( complete Nurtution)  » Pets  »
  • I know some dogs are picky(like mine), but ol' roy's food seem to be one most dogs like or at least will eat it

• by K.N.N
      it’s the store brand of dog food from Wal-Mart. I have two dogs and they love it.

I’ve never opened a bag that smelled Bad, oh yes dog food can go bad.

I discovered that the 22lbs bag is a

few cents cheaper and better value then the 50lbs bag.

I’ve also bought the “gravy” kind and the dogs didn’t go crazy for it when i put water in it to make gravy like.

but they liked as much as the other ...

• dry.

my dogs seem to like the smaller chunks of food.

thier opening string has got better/easier.

I know some dogs are picky(like mine), but ol’ roy’s food seem to be one most

dogs like or at least will eat it.

you may think i’m weird but I like the smell of this food, it takes me back to when i was little and ate dog food.

i have better sense then to eat it now.

lol.

[email protected] says :

Ol` Roy was on the recall list last year…Is it still. My dogs like the small can..Gourmet Dinner… Is it OK now

John says :

Check the ingredients that are included on the can. The ingredient Menadione was part of the recall. It was determined to be toxic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29502124871028/k2311a025/2.5.07