Eskinol Classic Astringent
  • According to her, Eskinol avoid us to have pimples and it cleans deep-sited dirt and lessens oiliness
  • When it is my turn to use it, what I learned is that it only cleans my face
  • I do not know on others, but that was my experience
  • It is good for prevention but it does not completely solve the problem regarding face skin problems

• by Grecy

My mother is the one who introduce me to Eskinol. When I was growing up, Eskinol has no rival when it comes to cleaning your face unlike today. Today, so many toners, facial wash, and moisturizer claim to clean your face. Before there are only one and that is astringent. During my time, Eskinol is the only one in this league and its primary job is to cleanse your face and put away dirt from pollution.

Eskinol have been part of every girl and every woman’s life. My mother use to clean her face with Eskinol when she went home from work as he have no time to clean her face with soaps and water. She does not want to wet her hands since she was

tired after work. My sister uses Eskinol as part of her regimen every night. It seems she can forget anything but cleaning her face is not. According to her, Eskinol avoid us to have pimples and it cleans deep-sited dirt and lessens oiliness.

When it is my turn to use it, what I learned is that it only cleans my face. When our face is clean before we sleep, we avoid having pimples and some forms of skin irritations. It is a great make-up remover too. Eyeliner, eye shadow and even lipstick are easy to remove.

This astringent is alcohol base. When you pour Eskinol in cotton and spread into your face, the alcohol on the astringent evaporates on air, which makes the wetness of astringent to dry easily.

• It can be a good cleanser for wounds too, if alcohol is not present, however, I do not recommend. If you have wounds, better to use Povidone Iodine or Alcohol for that.

After you clean your face with Eskinol, it brings out a little moisture and when you wake up you will see the extraction of oils in your face. It looks not appealing, although when you wash your face in the morning you will see it is well moisturize. The fragrance is mild, but you will smell the strong alcohol content.

Moreover, I cannot say that I did not have pimple because of using it. I still have pimples, and no matter how hard I try to clean my pimples it is getting severe whenever I use

Eskinol astringent on it. I do not know on others, but that was my experience. My pimple will dry and remove only when I choose the right facial wash. In addition, I do not hold my pimples with my finger as germs and bacteria will transfer to it.

I can conclude that Eskinol is only for cleansing but not thoroughly protecting you from getting pimples and other skin irritation. It is good for prevention but it does not completely solve the problem regarding face skin problems.

After long years of Eskinol helping women with her face, it continues to be one of the trustable cosmetic products that are being transparent on its purpose, to clean face. For the price of PHP 43.75 at 135 ml, it is nothing to lose.

Mehrin says :

re : According to her, Eskinol avoid us to have pimples and it cleans deep-sited dirt and lessens oiliness
    How to get rid of pimple caused by this eskinol lemon facial cleanser in forehead and eye region.
    And please help me to get rid of this scars too
    And I,m suffering this forehead pimple for last 4 months
    Pls help me frnd

Galega says :

Pimples can happen because of hormonal disturbances. If you have irregular and abnormal period, then first get rid of that. If everything is fine with your period, then use Aloe Vera Gel on the affected area for two weeks. That should give you optimum result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131081248601231/k2311a0831/8.31.10