Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • One of the things that I noticed about this refrigerator was that it wasn’t all that bg
  • I was glad that it was just me and my wife, along with my daughter because it that wasn’t the case then I would have had a huge issue with this refrigerator
  • The inside is a bit flimsy and I would have rather bought something that was more stable when it came to the inside build but other than that I think it’s pretty decent for now

• by willyable

Our old refrigerator went out on us a while ago and we had to buy a new one. Knew what the situation was going to be, so I started chipping at the money. We ended up buying the Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator for $1300 which wasn’t too bad in price. It was brand new and it wasn’t used so that was a good thing. I tried to stay positive about our purchase because there were a few things about the Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator that didn’t like all that much.

One of the things that I noticed about this refrigerator was that it wasn’t all that bg. I was glad that it was just me and my wife, along with my daughter because

it that wasn’t the case then I would have had a huge issue with this refrigerator. But fortunately it was big enough for us. It ran around 25.6 cubic feet which is a standard size for most refrigerators, unless you live in a mansion or something.

My favorite feature is the shaved ice feature. There is a built in ice machine that allows me to grab ice on the go. The ice is pretty good, and using it is even easier. It makes getting ice out the ice trays every other day and having it fill them up with water, look like a chore.

The shaved ice is cool on the strength that we can make like smoothies and snow cones. for the kids whenever they come ...

• over, so it has it’s perks. The double doors are a great look as well, mean I always wanted a double door refrigerator and this once pleased my appetite.

The downside to the Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator is that when we got ready to put our food in, we noticed that the thing didn’t have a meat tray in it! This was terrible, terrible feature. I need a meat try because that is mostly all we buy. So there isn’t much to help us hold the meat, unless we stick in the veggie, fruit draw which isn’t a great idea!

Outside o that complaint. I did like that I was able to utilize my tall water cups. Unlike some of the other refrigerators I‘ve seen,

tall cups don’t work well in the water dispenser. I hate moving it because whenever move it I have to deal with a freaking squeaky wheel. I’ve put oil on it but still to no avail. The refrigerator itself gets pretty cold and has a temperature adjuster that allows me to adjust the temp on the fly.

The draws are a bit small which causes us to have to buy less veggies and fruits. (no fun) I can’t say that this is a great refrigerator but I can’t say that it’s horrible either. The inside is a bit flimsy and I would have rather bought something that was more stable when it came to the inside build but other than that I think it’s pretty decent for now.

Black Kenmore Elite Side-by-Side Refrigerator
    J Mike Howington says :

The black Kenmore Elite side-by-side refrigerator has a tag on it that says it is model 795.51089.010. I have gone through all six pages of Kenmore Elite refrigerator manuals and guides and could not find a match for that model. Where can I get a manual user guide for the refirgerator?

Jules Li says :

For some reason Kenmore doesn’t have a manual for this model available online. I would suggest speaking with them by phone to see if they can send you one by email or through the mail. Here’s the phone number: 1-800-549-4505.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328081248560931/k2311a0828/8.28.10