The LG Rumor Touch  » Phones  »
  • The only reason why I bought this phone was because my current phone was a bit too high for my liking
  • I think that its one of the most hottest phones Virgin Mobile had to offer
  • I like that it comes with tons of features just like all the other phones on the market
  • I’ve never really been a touch screen type of guy but I enjoy using this one
  • It’s pretty fast though so browsing isn’t an issue

• by willyable

The only reason why I bought this phone was because my current phone was a bit too high for my liking. I was rolling with Boost and $50 a month was a bit high to me. I wanted to cut things down a bit and so I went to Virgin Mobile. Now I’m not really talking about Virgin Mobile, I’m talking mostly about the LG Rumor Touch phone. I chose this phone because it was sleek and it was very stylish. I think that its one of the most hottest phones Virgin Mobile had to offer. Virgin Mobile has come along when it comes to plans and when it comes to phones.

The LG Rumor Touch is a very neat phone. I like that it comes with tons of features just like all the other phones on the market. It caters to the social needs of every American phone user. The touch screen feature was decent. I’ve never really been a

touch screen type of guy but I enjoy using this one. There are only three buttons on the front of the phone, the home button, the call button and the end call buttons. The screen is around 3 inches which is a nice size for a touch screen phone. There is a qwerty keyboard that’s built into it. All you have to do is slide the phone up and you there you go. I’m still trying to get used to the whole qwerty keyboard because the buttons aren’t as comfortable under my fingers as all of the other phones I’ve had.

The phone itself is 3G so IC an surf the web really fast. My downloads are even faster. So whenever I download ring tones and or mp3s, It’s goes straight to my phone in no time. I can check my emails from my LG Rumor Touch as well as use my IM. I do’t use it often but I have ...

• tested it and it’s ok. It’s not impressive like my other phone. It’s actually lot slower in that department. It seems as if it takes a little time to get a IM message back from my friend whenever I try using it. I think this is something that they need to work on.

The pix feature is cool because whatever picture I take with my phone I can send directly to Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket or MobileMe. They make it easy to share photos, so easy don’t use my camera as often as I use to.

The web isn’t impressive and I’m still wanting to go back to my droid because that’s what I’m used to . It’s pretty bland and it doesn’t offer a lot of information. Myspace and face book is about the most interesting thing going for it at this time. It’s pretty fast though so browsing isn’t an issue. I can get on the go information

like directions and or business information on the fly. Opera Mini is the web browser that is offered which isn’t my favorite browser, so I’m not all giddy about that.

Twitter, Youtube and Google Maps is what I like the most about this phone. I can use both on the go and I get the most enjoyment from these main features.

The size of the phone is pretty light weight and it’s really thin. It looked thick on the ads that Iw as seeing and even on television. But once I had it in my hands, it was a pretty decent width. Talk time is 2.5 hours and If I don’t use my phone a lot I don’t have to charge it for about 6 days!

The LG Rumor Touch is a decent little phone for $150. Wish it had better web browsing but for the most part, I think it’s pretty cool. Affordable and manish just the way that I like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3728081248520931/k2311a0828/8.28.10