Fuel For Life Summer by Diesel ( For Women ) Perfume
  • I like the softness of its appearance as if it was a luscious sweet candy
  • I thought it would create stickiness because of excessive sweetness

• by sammy14

Comprised in a pinkish semi-circular shape bottle, this perfume is a delight for women. I like the softness of its appearance as if it was a luscious sweet candy. Fuel for Life Summer is obviously the scent of Diesel for the summer season. This comes as a limited edition. For a summer smell, I look at the package as something happy and admirable. The color was in tune to the gender that it was intended. I also like how refreshing and light the color of the package. It was fun and flowing. It really gives a good breath for the summer season. There are times when a perfume’s appearance is too serious, giving you this enclosed concept as to its limited use and sole purpose. It is good with this scent that they opted for a youthful color. In this way, the scent creates a wide range of users.

The smell first sprinkles the smell of jasmine when you first spray it. It was a very digestible start. I like how subtle it was and light to the nose. The fruity note was black currant. I have tried several perfumes which has this note and it is sometimes annoying. I suspect that the smell of this note is too strong because this is a floral fruity scent. Then for the dry down stage, it has musk. It mellowed down but intensified the floral strength.

The opening gave me a deftly floral display, empowering but modest and it was beautiful. Then the choice of black currant as the fruity note might cling to Diesel’s philosophy of casual and extraordinary compositions. But surprisingly, it was soft and moderate. Black currant sometimes can smell like excessively sweet candy bars. This is somewhat negative for me because it often displays annoyance. It is ...

• the type of fruity note which if poured too much gives displeasure instead of happiness. I like that it was of moderate proportions. And then musk wrapped the scent amusingly and with great intensity. Musk always comes out sensational.

There are two points I would like to stress out. Is this scent appropriate for summer? Is this a pleasant floral fruity smell? My answer for both is yes.

I find this scent appropriate for summer because it is light to the skin and no heavy nuances that you can smell all throughout. When you use a fragrance during summer, you always invoke the help of that fragrance to make you feel good, ease the humidity and supply you with enjoyment for the season. I am always evaluative about the sillage of the scent. I check if the lasting effect makes you feel warm or does it

give you displeasure because of its heaviness. With Fuel for Life, the only note I was concerned about was black currant. I thought it would create stickiness because of excessive sweetness. Surprisingly, the concoction leave this note to the background. It has this supporting presence that completes the fruity category. Thus it did not burst into this sweet and sour strength. Another thing, both jasmine and musk were light on the skin and mind. It was really uplifting to wear it. Hence, this is not warm and ideal for summer.

When a perfume is classified floral fruity, you always expect at least fruity notes no matter how light it is. This perfume embraces the right proportions and this makes it a good floral fruity perfume. You can sense hints of floral smell accurately and likewise the fruity effects and the good part, the fruity notes did not encroach the floral character.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628081248410831/k2311a0828/8.28.10