American Airline (AA)  » Airlines  »
  • I recommend american Airlines to anyone looking for any competitively priced flight with nice attendants and excellent services

• by bright
      American airlines?wow,its very splendid travelling with it. Do you know i have used americanAirlines for many years now.

I live in miami, and travel to belize city,belize, every weekend for business proposals.

I always use american Airlines, as

they have a very good offer.

I really see them to be my best airline and they are so competitively priced.

I always use american Airlines because of their service superiority to other airlines.

They also ...

• offer excellent services, and not just for the first class passengers alone.

Their service is very fast before the beginning of the movie without delays.

The flight attendants are always very considerate to the passenger’s needs and

helpful to all.

I have also seeen the way they treat the kids and other passengers irrespective of the class,with a high respect.

I recommend american Airlines to anyone looking for any competitively priced flight with nice attendants and excellent services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40502124831028/k2311a025/2.5.07