Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts  » Food  »
  • So, I purchased the Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts, our generic store brand
  • The peanuts tasted great and were salted just enough to taste delicious
  • We would definitely buy this product again

• by phoebe1975

My family and I have made an effort to save money at the grocery store. So, I recently decided to try a generic version of our favorite peanuts. We usually buy the Planter’s brand, but it can be so expensive if it is not on sale. So, I purchased the Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts, our generic store brand. My entire family was pleasantly surprised at this generic product.

Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish

Peanuts come in a 16 ounce canister, much like the more expensive name brand version. The peanuts looked the same as the brand we usually buy too. The peanuts tasted great and were salted just enough to taste delicious.

My children could not even taste a difference between Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts and the Planter’s brand. Only the outside label was different. In fact, the Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts actually ...

• tasted a bit fresher than the other brands we have tried.

In terms of price, this product was on sale for $1.50. We have paid up to $3 in the past for the more expensive brand of peanuts. Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts were way cheaper than our normal brand. I would probably still buy the name brand version if the Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts was not on sale or was not

available.

Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts can be found at any grocery store that carries this generic brand. In the past, we have had mixed results buying generic products: some are good, while others leave much to be desired. Not so with the Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts. The Best Choice Salted and Roasted Spanish Peanuts were tasty, inexpensive, and almost exactly the same as the more expensive version. We would definitely buy this product again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081248200831/k2311a0828/8.28.10