The Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
  • It is not my favourite of her books, however I did enjoy it for many reasons
  • The characters were all very interesting, and the conclusion at the end was a bit surprising
  • I was a bit disappointed in the constant twists, actually

• by booklover
      This book is one of Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot mystery novels. It is not my favourite of her books, however I did enjoy it for many reasons.

I liked the presence of the other,

obviously inferior detectives (although this did sort of remind me of a Sherlock Holmes mystery) and how the story was told from the point of view of a friend speaking in first person, rather ...

• than the usualy objective narrator.

The characters were all very interesting, and the conclusion at the end was a bit surprising.

I did not actually suspect the final twist to the book.

I was

a bit disappointed in the constant twists, actually.

There were a few too many suspects and accusations.

I did like how everything was explained, though - it seemed like a very unlikely turn of events, but was quite entertaining.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17502124801028/k2311a025/2.5.07