Arby’s Jr. Chicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I burgered myself out recently, so I decided to buy lunch at Arby's where I knew I'd have to choose something different
  • At any rate, I found the chicken fairly tender and easy to bite into
  • I like mayo a lot, and I love it on a sandwich

• by Orrymain

I burgered myself out recently, so I decided to buy lunch at Arby’s where I knew I’d have to choose something different. The lucky winner was the Arby’s Jr. Chicken Sandwich, which I’d never had before.

This particular sandwich from Arby’s is pretty simple. It includes a bun, a filet type piece of chicken, lettuce, and mayonnaise.

One of my concerns when I buy anything chicken is how tender it will be.

This is because of my teeth. At any rate, I found the chicken fairly tender and easy to bite into. Also of critical importance was the piece of the chicken filet.

Sometimes, especially when you get something with a coupon or which is on a value menu, the piece of meat used is tiny. I was very pleased that the chicken used filled the bun completely. Not only that, but ...

• it was thick enough to really give you that full sensation, like you were imbibing something of size.

Another thing that is important to me is the amount of sauce or condiments used on a sandwich. I hate a dry sandwich. In these days especially, with all of the emphasis on healthy eating, it’s so hard to get some real spice and spreads on. I like mayo a lot, and I

love it on a sandwich. I felt like I was given enough to really give this sandwich some zing.

The bun was fresh and not hard anywhere. I’m really sick of getting buns with hard crusts or damp bottoms. This one was actually quite perfect.

The price was right, too, for this item, so all in all, I was quite happy with the meal, which was tasty and didn’t leave me still hungry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081247720731/k2311a0828/8.28.10