Arby’s Jr. Ham and Cheddar Melt  » Food  »
  • Now usually I really love this sandwich melt, but sometimes I'm not quite as fond of it as normal
  • I've never had a problem with its taste or the amount of slices
  • I like hot sandwiches and that's why the melts are big favorites of mine

• by Orrymain

Over the years when I’ve gone to Arby’s, one of the things I’ve purchased more often than not is the Arby’s Jr. Ham and Cheddar Melt which is often on their value menu. I’ve always liked that combination so feel safe that if I order this sandwich, I’ll enjoy it.

The Arby’s Jr. Ham and Cheddar Melt is pretty much what the name of the sandwich says. It is made up

of a bun, several slices of ham, and melted cheddar cheese. What a yummy combination to have for lunch.

Now usually I really love this sandwich melt, but sometimes I’m not quite as fond of it as normal. For example, the last time I had it, the cheddar cheese was just a glob, a massive glob, in fact, of cheese, and it totally consumed the ham. I hated it.

I have ...

• no idea how they prepare this food item, but I’ve never had it to where I could literally take a spoon and dip up a spoonful of cheese and still have plenty left on the bun. It was cheese overkill. I actually had to scoop it out and scrape it off to be where I could enjoy the rest of it at all.

The ham was fine. I’ve never had

a problem with its taste or the amount of slices. There are usually numerous slices, the ham folded over in layers as a rule, and it’s been tasty each and every time.

I like hot sandwiches and that’s why the melts are big favorites of mine. You can really taste that heat with those.

Overall, I still love the Arby’s Jr. Ham and Cheddar Melt. I just don’t want globs of cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081247710731/k2311a0828/8.28.10