Arby’s Value Soft Drink
0.5
  • I have a beef, a big beef, and I regret to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with hamburger, sirloin burgers, or any other food that has anything remotely related to beef

• by Orrymain

Okay. I have a beef, a big beef, and I regret to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with hamburger, sirloin burgers, or any other food that has anything remotely related to beef. Rather, my beef is with this so called Arby’s Value Soft Drink.

Value? What value? If there is value in this drink, someone is going to have to explain to me what the value is because I don’t

see it.

Soft Drink? Is there one here? Where? Someone show me the soft drink? Oh, there it is. Sorry, but after about a minute and a few short sips, the soft drink is gone. Now all there is remaining is a cup, some ice, and a very large straw.

What am I saying? Do not, I repeat, do not under any circumstances purchase this Arby’s Value Soft Drink unless you ...

• are about to drop dead from lack of fluids. I was appalled last week when I purchased one of these Arby’s Value Soft Drink.

I was so stunned that I couldn’t even say anything to the server. I just stared.

Now on the coupon which is not really necessary because the value menu automatically includes this soft drink shows a regular sized soft drink, leading the consumer to believe that is what they’d get. At

the very least, you’d get what some companies call small.

Small? This value drink was half of a small size. I don’t even know that it was 8 ounces. Maybe that’s what it was, but with the ice, it’s less. The straw was three times the size of the cup. Ridiculous.

While I realize soda has gone up, there is no value in the Arby’s Value Soft Drink. It’s a rip off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081247700731/k2311a0828/8.28.10