Babyliss Ceramic Hot Rollers
  • People tease me a lot because I like to change my look
  • I still like to change things up because I feel it keeps things interesting
  • I have tired the foam kind but they do not work as well in my hair so I prefer to use the ceramic type of rollers to get curly hair
  • I do recommend getting the hair pinches to make it easier to curl your hair
  • I love the way my hair looks when I use these hot rollers because I have curly hair but they are gentle waves

• by makeithappen

People tease me a lot because I like to change my look. I still like to change things up because I feel it keeps things interesting. I like for my looks to match how I am feeling. To me my personality changes with my hair, makeup, and cloths. I love to do my hair to match my mood. When I am in a bouncy and light mood I like to curl my hair. I have tried many different types of heat rollers and have likes some and hated others. I have tired the foam kind but they do not work as well in my hair so I prefer to use the ceramic type of rollers to get curly hair. The heat rollers that I currently use to get curly hair are the Babyliss ceramic heat rollers. They are fairly good for the price even though they do not come with hair clips.

I picked up some hair clips at the store to make it easier to use them. These are very lightweight rollers. You get a large set with 3 different sizes or rollers and pins. I do recommend getting the hair pinches to make it easier to curl your hair.

Of course I have thick hair so that is just me.

After experimenting with hair rollers I decided you have to use a heat protectorate before you use the rollers. Some people think that certain heat rollers are bad because hair gets damaged. But anytime I use any roller I get damage unless I use a heat protecting before you use it. If I use a heat protectorate before I use the Babyliss heat rollers then I have really nice realists. These rollers are great, I start with the large roller on top of my head and roll it away from the face. I ...

• find the pins that come with the roller do not work great which is why I get the hair clips to hold it in. Once I do the top I work my way back. The large rollers are great for the top and back of head. When they are in I almost look like I have a roller mow hawk before I do the sides. I like that this kit has 3 sizes because the large ones are good for the top and the medium ones are for the side. The pins that come with the Babyliss rollers do work well on the sides. I always use these from the bottom up.

I then use the small rollers for the undermost sections of the hair. I find the heat on these rollers last a good while. I think that is because they are ceramic. I think the foam rollers are not good

because they lose heat to fast. If you want curly hair that is going to last you need to use a ceramic roller instead of the foam rollers. They do get a bit hot so you have to be careful as you pull them out. They have a small rubber part around the ends for you to hold on to which is good. I have used hot rollers that did not have that and I got curly hair but at the price of getting my fingers burned. Rolling these out is very easy because each roller has indentations you can hold on to so you can roll them out with out messing up the curl. When you take them out don’t brush them. Just put on some hairspray and let them go down. I love the way my hair looks when I use these hot rollers because I have curly hair but they are gentle waves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247400731/k2311a0828/8.28.10