Handy Recorder H2  » Electronics  »
  • I got this as a gift from my brother who knows how much I love to sing
  • So If you're looking for a powerful recorder, I would recommend this one

• by Rosie

This recorder, is the most awesome thing I have ever encountered.

I got this as a gift from my brother who knows how much I love to sing. This device is almost the size of a mobile phone, as heavy too i would say, its run by batteries, but can also get power from a usb cable, which I got with it. This device has so many options that it would make me surprised if someone would make any complaint about it.

I had been looking for a cheap recording device to record my voice without making any fuzzy background noise.

I had

tried almost every cheap headset with a microphone there was on the market to plug into my computer and then record, but they all just made weird background noises.

Talking to my boyfriend trough Internet also was difficult since the noises would be in the way. When I got this recorder, it just made everything better. Every song I recorded turned out as clear as if I had another me sitting in the room singing to me. Talking trough internet worked wonders too, since the person I would be talking to could hear me as I was there.

You can record straight into ...

• it by pressing the record button twice, and then adjust how much sound it should record. or you can plug it into your computer with a usb cable, and record that way. Once, when I was singing in a choir. And I had the recording device on a piano 10 meters away from us. I chose that the device should record 360 degrees, and had the recording volume on top, and everything, exactly everything got recorded. You could hear our voices clear, and even the piano at the same time. Even a tiny cough would get recorded.

For anything I want to record, I

use this. I even recorded the ice cream truck here, while I was inside my apartment, having the doors closed, you could still hear it in the recording.

It also has a display, so you know when you’re recording. All settings can be done with the menu on it.

The microphone is on both sides of the device, so you can record at the front of the device, at the back of the device, or both at the same time. With a memory card of 1 gb you can store a lot of recordings.

So If you’re looking for a powerful recorder, I would recommend this one. Easy and convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628081247350731/k2311a0828/8.28.10