Cyleina Rice Bran Soap
  • My mom told her about my problem and she suggested that I use Cyleina Rice Bran soap for it can help a lot in lessening and preventing skin irritations such as body acne
  • My mom bought about 4 soaps from her and she paid a total of I think around P200.00
  • I really love the scent of the soap because it reminded me of vanilla and oatmeal
  • It smelled really nice and I love lathering it on my body because it produces a lot of bubbles
  • I suggest that you slice the soap into quarters so that you would be able to save more money and soap because it also melts easily

• by labeya17

When I was in high school I had the worst case of back acne. I was so embarrassed to show off my body especially when we were changing clothes in the locker room. I was very depressed then because it really gave me low self-esteem. My mom has a friend who was selling Cyleina soap back then. My mom told her about my problem and she suggested that I use Cyleina Rice Bran soap for it can help a lot in lessening and preventing skin irritations such as body acne. My mom bought about 4 soaps from her and she paid a total of I think around P200.00.

They were only selling the soap for P50.00 back in 2005 but they are now selling it for P65.00.

I really love the scent of the soap because it reminded me of vanilla and oatmeal. It smelled really nice and I love lathering it on my body because it produces a lot of bubbles. It also did not sting my body, unlike Tomato soap, even if I left it on my body for more than 5 minutes. It also has small bead in the soap which helps a lot in exfoliating the dead skin cells in my body revealing a smoother and clearer skin. I just made sure ...

• that I always apply tons of lotion on my body because he soap was a little drying. I religiously used the soap day and night and on the 4th week I have noticed that there were less acne on my body and it has also helped in lightening some of the scars. I was very thrilled because I have tried a lot of anti-acne body soap and body wash but nothing worked except for Cyleina Rice Bran soap.

Just like the Tomato soap that I have tried, the soap melted very easily. I also have had the same experience with other Cyleina soaps that I have tried in

the past. Other than that, the soap was superb. I used it continuously for about 2 years and then I finally stopped when there were no more pimples on my back and on other parts of my body.

Overall, Cyleina Rice Bran is the best soap if you want to remove irritation or acne in your body. It works really great and it works fast. I suggest that you slice the soap into quarters so that you would be able to save more money and soap because it also melts easily. A quarter of soap usually lasted me a week and I used it for my entire body.

Cyleina Rice Bran Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247310731/k2311a0828/8.28.10