Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • It’s very convenient to use and it can be rinsed off easily
  • If it worked for me, it will definitely work for you too

• by Awn Muhammad

Coming from the world’s most trusted brand in skin care, what is there not to like in a bottle of Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub? This is what I always tell my friends whenever they ask me for suggestions on what is the most effective foaming scrub to use. Of course, I can say this with great confidence because I have tried it myself and I have seen how it rejuvenated and revitalized my face. As a scrub, it is an effective cleanser especially for somebody like me who always have my

makeup and foundation on.

I am able to save on a lot of time because it gently cleanses my face in the quickest and most effective way. As such, I always keep an extra bottle on my bag which I can use whenever I feel the need to retouch.

It’s very convenient to use and it can be rinsed off easily. Regardless of the season that causes my skin to go dry or flaky, it never failed to address my needs.

Since this product comes with small scrubbing beads, I can ...

• really feel how much it cleanses my pores from deep within. Getting rid of my dead skin is as easy as ABC with a little help from this product.

Unlike other scrub that can be harsh on the skin, this one doesn’t cause any irritation at all. It’s hypo allergenic too.

Thus, it works well with my sensitive skin. This is contrary to what others say about this product as leaving you with dry and stripped skin after use.

While some complained of having experienced certain irritation and side effects, mine

has just gotten any better after regular use. Above all, what I adore most about this product is its price.

Light and easy in the pocket, I can have as many as I want. Although the product comes cheaper than the other brands, it is similarly packed with a lot of benefits.

It’s also something that you can get easily as they are practically available in drugstores, convenience shops and groceries. These are just some of the reasons for loving Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Scrub.

If it worked for me, it will definitely work for you too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247280731/k2311a0828/8.28.10