Befine Pore Refining Treatment Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you look at the packaging of similar products, Befine’s will definitely catch your attention the way it did to me
  • I know that with this product, I will forever be young looking, inside and out

• by Awn Muhammad

Whenever I feel the need for a good and deep cleansing scrub, I always rely on my bottle of Befine Pore Refining Treatment Scrub. Since I first tried this product a year ago, I just can’t seem to stop talking of how much it has given me a new and better look. In as far as I am concerned, this is not just a scrub but an astringent, a cleanser and a skin supplement rolled into one.

Prior to using this product, my pores are so noticeable that I

am often asked about it. Well, that can be very irritating and embarrassing.

Thanks to Befine Pore Refining Treatment Scrub, my face is truly worthy of a good praise. After all, the hydrogenated jojoba oil found in this product has done miracles to my face by feeding it with Vitamins E and A.

Partly made of soya beans, it tightens my skin making me a lot younger than my age. If you look at the packaging of similar products, Befine’s will definitely catch your attention the way it did ...

• to me.

Sleek and done creatively, who wouldn’t be enticed by what lies underneath the package? Sometimes, if I am in a dilemma of what to give as a gift, this product immediately comes to my mind. Truly, it comes as a perfect present that spells a big difference.

Looking at my bottle of Befine Pore Refining Treatment Scrub, I can’t help but wonder at how this product has become an integral part of my life. It has become my agent of change and my secret weapon to a

successful battle against ugly pores.

Even up to this day, this treatment scrub never fails to amaze me. Its anti-inflammatory qualities have helped me deal with my pimples and acnes.

Its orange content is my natural astringent. Above all, it still works effectively in giving me an even skin tone.

Befine Pore Refining Treatment Scrub is one product that I will probably be using for a lifetime. I know that with this product, I will forever be young looking, inside and out.

For sure, I can never imagine my life without it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247230631/k2311a0828/8.28.10