Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD’s  » Health  »
  • Till this day, I am so thankful that I decided to walk thru that horrible isle of DVD's because that day changed the rest of my life
  • I bought walk at home, buns, thighs and belly , unbelievable
  • I never thought that you could actually have fun and a good time while you exercised, and the best part was how good I felt after I was finished
  • If you are a stay at home mom or a career woman or man, try this, I promise you that you will not regret taking this chance

• by brokenharted

This past August 1st I turned thirty so my goal was to actually do something about my weight. For years I have tried going to the gym (which I hate), dieting, diet pills (every single diet pill on the market), playing sports, putting a picture of myself on the fridge so that I would not open it every two second, you name it,

I have tried it and failed every single time.

One day I went to target and decided to take a look at the cardio DVD’s they sell, just to see if any one of them would get my attention.

Till this day, I am so thankful that I decided to walk thru that horrible isle of DVD’s because that day changed the rest of my life.

There was something about the title that caught my attention, walk at home, I can do that.

I bought “walk at home, buns, thighs and belly”, unbelievable.

This lady, Leslie Sansone, with her energy, positive attitude and support through out the whole DVD, today I own twelve from her collection.

I never thought that you could ...

• Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD's
      actually have fun and a good time while you exercised, and the best part was how good I felt after I was finished.

To all you readers out there, if you are going through the same situation I was, Leslie Sansone’s DVD’s are the answers to your prayers.

I do the DVD everyday, even sometimes on the weekends because I feel guilty

or like I cheated myself of feeling good.

they are not expensive at all and you can buy them online, lesliesansonevideos.

com, walkathome.

com or at any department store.

If you are a stay at home mom or a career woman or man, try this, I promise you that you will not regret taking this chance.

This change my life forever and today I couldn’t be happier.

7hereviewer gmail.com says :

I know the feeling…when you finish exercising and you are tired but happy. It doesn t get better than that. I adore that feeling BUT I always find it hard to start. And then once I start I can t understand why I didn’t wanna start in the first place. I have that kind of cycles every few months and I now I am at that stage where I am trying to convince myself to start again. Reading this review of yours helped a lot. Thank you.

I will take you up on that. I will start today Please let me know how it is going for you? I have to lose about 15 pounds.

ReadingBug says :

I just purchased Leslie Sanson Walk at Home fitness dvd, and believe me when I say you’re going to love it. It doesn’t require any equipment you have to spend money on that will eventually clutter your space. You’re basically walking in place with the addition of simple exercises to target specific body areas such as leg raises. It’s a fun cardio dvd to exercise to and I currently lost 5 pounds since I started last week. It’s fun and not stressful on the body whatsoever. However, I must state that the normal weight loss in a week is 2 pounds, but I was able to lose 5 pounds because I carefully monitor the carbs and sugars I eat and I only drink water on fitness days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428081247210631/k2311a0828/8.28.10