Aussie Leave In Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the hair products I like to use when my hair needs some light moisturizing and conditioning is Aussie Leave In Conditioner
  • The leave in conditioning spay has a nice sweet clean refreshing scent to it that last all day in my hair which I love
  • The best way I have found to use the Aussie Leave In Conditioning Spray is by spraying some of it lightly into my hair, but not my scalp
  • I think this leave in conditioning spray was worth the price I paid for it

• by Soleil Robins

One of the hair products I like to use when my hair needs some light moisturizing and conditioning is Aussie Leave In Conditioner. It is a light leave in conditioning spray that helps lightly moisturizing my hair when it is slightly dry. It also helps reduce frizz and spilt ends.

The leave in conditioning spray contains natural conditioning ingredients that I really like such as silk extract, aloe, ginseng, and vitamin C. The leave

in conditioning spay has a nice sweet clean refreshing scent to it that last all day in my hair which I love. The conditioning spray is very light in my hair and only helps add moisture to it without weighing it down. I like very much that it adds shine to my hair. I have even found with using this hair care product that my hair is growing longer and healthier which is really ...

• nice since I have been trying to grow my hair out for awhile now.

The best way I have found to use the Aussie Leave In Conditioning Spray is by spraying some of it lightly into my hair, but not my scalp. Just my ends up to the crown of my hair. Then I simply take a wide pick comb and I comb my hair right out. The conditioning spray helps making brushing out

my hair easier and makes styling my hair much easier.

I think this leave in conditioning spray was worth the price I paid for it. The spray was actually very affordable and the amount you get in a spray bottle is generous. One bottle usually last me several months which is very nice. I do think this leave in conditioner can be used in any hair long hair types to help lightly conditioning hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247110631/k2311a0828/8.28.10