Suave Coconut Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another way I like to use this body wash is as a coconut bubble bath to help me relax and feel like I am on a mini tropical vacation

• by Soleil Robins

One of my very favorite tropical body washes to use is Suave Coconut Body Wash. It smells just like coconuts and cleanses my body very well. After using this body wash my skin is left smelling like freshly picked coconuts.

This coconut body wash is very nice because it does contain natural ingredients in it such as vitamin E, coconut oil, and glycerin. I find that this ingredients are very

nourishing and cleansing to my skin when I use it. When I wash up with this body wash it smells like I am bathing myself in coconut milk and oils. It has a really sweet tropical coconuts. The body wash really lathers up well and rinses off very well without leaving my skin feeling dry tight or irritated. My skin actually feels lightly moisturized after using this body wash.

Another way I like to use this body wash is as a coconut bubble bath to help me relax and feel like I am on a mini tropical vacation. The way I make the coconut bubble bath with this body wash is by filling the tub up with hot water. After I like to pour ½ a cup of the body wash directly into my bathtub under running water to create ...

• Suave Coconut Body Wash
      little foamy coconut bubbles. After I just step into the bubble bath and soak up all the coconut goodness. The coconut body wash actually smells stronger when you use it in a bubble bath believe it or not and I find using this body wash this way is actually more relaxing and skin softening.

Now when you go to use the Suave Coconut Body Wash you will notice it has

a white shimmering appearance and is slightly thick when you squeeze it out onto a bath sponge or into a bubble bath. I find using this body wash with a bathing mesh sponge makes the body wash lather better. Even using a wash cloth helps lather it up as well. I also think this body wash is very affordable and worth using if your looking for an affordable good quality coconut body wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128081247100631/k2311a0828/8.28.10