Zebra Cakes (Little Debbie)  » Food  »
  • Out of all the smaller cake products, like Twinkies and Ho Hos, I believe the Zebra Cakes are the best
  • Overall, I would like to say that I love Zebra Cakes and that they one of my favorite snacks

• by Tyrone Turner

Have you always wanted a quick snack that wasn’t fruity, but instead a combination of vanilla and chocolate features? If you said yes, Zebra Cakes might be right for you. Because Zebra Cakes aren’t extremely widely known, I will describe them a little bit.

They are a tasty small cake filled with vanilla creme, and they are coated

in a vanilla icing that also includes thin strips of chocolate.

Zebra Cakes are great because they provide a sufficient snack that isn’t too sweet.

They come in packs of ten, but it is really five pairs.

Once you eat one of the Zebra Cakes in the pair, you will find yourself rushing onto the next Zebra Cake, maybe even onto the next pack.

I personally love them because they flat out just taste good.

They are simple but sweet.

Out of all the smaller cake products, like Twinkies and Ho Hos, I believe the Zebra Cakes are the best.

Unlike most of these products, Zebra Cakes include cake, vanilla, and chocolate.

A large sum of ...

• Zebra Cakes (Little Debbie)
      them just contain vanilla or chocolate, not both, making them a lower scale good than Zebra Cakes.

Another fun thing about Zebra Cakes I have found is that when you refrigerate them, they taste better, last longer, and have a slightly better feel to them when eaten.

I haven’t tried much other things with them, but I’m pretty

sure they would work very good as extra ingredients in dessert recipes.

Overall, I would like to say that I love Zebra Cakes and that they one of my favorite snacks.

So, the next time you see them while shopping at a grocery store, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to try them just once and see if you and/or your family likes them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728081247090631/k2311a0828/8.28.10