Clorox Disinfectant Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I prefer to be able to quickly clean up a mess without having to dirty rags that I have to wash
  • To alleviate this issue, I began purchasing Clorox disinfecting wipes
  • I found that getting grease of the stove is much quicker and easier using these wipes as well
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to save money and time where cleaning is concerned

• by ddhawkins63

I prefer to be able to quickly clean up a mess without having to dirty rags that I have to wash. To alleviate this issue, I began purchasing Clorox disinfecting wipes. I have tried the store brand as well and prefer the Clorox wipes because the sheets are much thicker than the store brand wipes. I purchased the Clorox disinfecting wipes from Wal-Mart for $4.78 per 75 count container. although I think that is a much steeper cost than it really should be, it is convenient to have

them, so I purchased them anyway.

I have used the Clorox disinfecting wipes for many jobs around the house. I clean the kitchen counters with them and the bathroom sink. I have also spot cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floor if there are spills so I don’t have to mop the entire floor. I have found that cleaning the floor with them is a bad idea because it leaves the floors a bit sticky. It still works for quick clean ups.

The reason that I chose Clorox brand wipes instead of the store brand is because they are much stronger than the store brand. The Clorox brand doesn’t fall apart nearly as easily so it last much longer if you want to rinse it out and continue using the cloth to get the job done. I chose the lemon fresh wipes but the fresh scent is just as good. It just has a slightly different smell. There was no particular reason for choosing the lemon scented Clorox wipes.

Now that I have been using these wipes for a while,

• Clorox Disinfectant Wipes
      I will not go back to getting a cleaner and using a cloth that I have to wash. It doesn’t make much sense. I found that getting grease of the stove is much quicker and easier using these wipes as well. It only takes one or two swipes on the area and the grease is gone as opposed to using a dish cloth to wipe it up which seems to end up rubbing it all around without actually getting it up the first time. Then you have to
      rinse the rag and do it again. After all that is done, the rag needs cleaned. I much prefer using the Clorox wipes even though I spend a little bit of extra money to do it. The wipes that I currently have was purchased about three months ago. $4.78 for something that saves me time and effort and only has to be spent once every three months or so is well worth it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to save money and time where cleaning is concerned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5328081246920631/k2311a0828/8.28.10